|Phoenix Wing Whip|
|Part II||Chapter Needed|
Phoenix Wing Whip is a personal technique of Jae-Kyu Kwon of the Sun-Woo Clan that uses the arm as a kind of whip.
This is an striking technique taking advantage of the body's rotation and the arm's ability to act as a whip. It seems that beginners of the technique utilizes it while having their arms in a X - cross formation and swing both outward. Though a master like the creator, Elder Kwon, can use it instantaneously by swinging his arm downward like an actual whip. The technique can be used offensively to destroy physical objects in front of user or defensively to repel attacks.
- Jae-Kyu Kwon: Jae-Kyu is the creator of the Phoenix Wing Whip leaving the techique just for his granddaughter to learn and master.
- Jin-Ie Kwon: As she was bequeathed the martial arts of her grandfather, Jin-Ie started learning it with this being the first she mastered and was strong enough repel Jae-gal's attack.
- Interestingly enough both known users of this technique demonstrated their first use of it against Jae-gal.
- Jae-Kyu Kwon used it offensively to break his cane he was using to defend himself.
- Jin-Ie Kwon used it defensively to repel his attack to save Shi-Woon.