|Other Names|| Focus Step|
True Seismic Step
|School||Black Heaven & Earth School|
|Part I||Chapter 17|
|Part II||Chapter 80|
Focus Stomp (Jin-won-gak): Is a stomping technique that, when utilized by a master practitioner, is capable of cutting through flesh, bone, concrete, and stainless steel.
This technique comes from an unknown school and has been used by Chun-Woo Han, Kang-Sung and Shi-Woon. It focuses the three energies to the practitioner's source. The practitioner then focuses that concentrated energy through one's arteries to their feet. The technique can break an opponents bones upon contact with the kick.
True Seismic Step Edit
The True Seismic Step is a more focus step in a point of a opponents body point.
Double Focus StompEdit
While fighting in the Koa Tower Chun-Woo used the Focus Stomp with both of his feet at once while standing on an opponents shoulders. Needless to say it decimated his opponent. It is unknown if this is a technique that Chun-Woo developed or if it is a further step in the Focus Stomp Technique.
Focus Stomp & Rupture Point StrikeEdit
The Rupture Point Strike is actually the same technique as Focus Stomp. It had the same Kanji in the original. When translating to English however the technique that Shi-Woon Yi utilized was named Rupture Point Strike. This might originate from the large swing Shi-Woon used before performing Focus Stomp to break Cool Guy's hand.
- Chun-Woo Han used this technique on Gijoo Song's left hand to desperately escape Gijoo's Strong Metal Binding and to kill the Former Chief of the Martial Arts Alliance.
- Kang-Sung demonstrated the technique. He later used it to divert Chun-Woo's attempt on the Former Alliance Chief's life.
- Jae-Kyu Kwon perhaps used a similar stomping technique or the same focus stomp when he landed on Ji-Woo Li's convertible car door that tore it off and sent it spiraling towards the edge of a tunnel entrance during their fight a few seconds after landing on it. It's much similar to the way the Former Alliance Chief used the True Seismic Step where Elder Kwon steps on his target and stomp on it after a few seconds.
- Shi-Woon Yi uses this technique in conjuncture with an axe kick. When he used it against Yong-Hyun Yan it was not as strong as when performed by Kang-Sung and Chun-Woo Han. However, it was strong enough to break Yong-Hyun's hand even through his special gauntlet. Recently, Shi-Woon used this technique in his fight with Jung Lae Won . While Jung managed to dodge the attack, it seems to have become more powerful as it left an Impact crater about half a meter in diameter and a fourth of a meter deep in the ground. 
- The Former Alliance Chief used a Black Heaven and Earth version that he states is the true version of the technique to save Shi-Woon from Jae-gal's assassination attempt which also killed the latter and destroyed the concrete ground they were on while on top of his head.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 80
- ↑ The Breaker Chapter 17
- ↑ The Breaker New Waves Chapter 115